COURSE ON HELICONA’S VISION
THE PATH TOWARDS EMPATHIC CREATIVITY
SIGN UP NOW
Would you like to learn a strategy to help you in your job as a teacher?
Or you may like to become a Helicona trainer?
Helicona presents the first course to learn to use improvisation in a multidisciplinary and a historical environment as a educational strategy in order to develop:
- improvisation skills (change management and problem solving)
- general musicianship (nuture choices in Good Taste)
- communication strategies
- community awareness.
The course is aimed to help teachers and all people interested in becoming Helicona trainers to understand the philosophy that underlies the Helicona method and give tools to use this methodology in an effective way.
Topics of the Course:
- Research into Balance, Historical Balance, Inner Balance
- Communication strategies and Rhetoric
- Strategies for improvisation, dynamics for listening and reacting
- Multidisciplinary and historical approach, and efficiency of a gesture
- Applications of the method
Activities of the Course:
- Workshop on inner balance (with Michael Schötensack)
- Workshop on a multidisciplinary approach
- Workshop on musical strategies (Rhythm, Melody, Harmony)
- Musical Jam sessions
The course will be run by Davide Monti & Maria Cleary, founders of the Helicona method, with the special intervention of Michael Schötensack (Counselor and Trainer Aleph-PNL Umanistica Biodinamica, Certified Soul Voice® Practitioner).
Details about this method can be found on the website Helicona.it. A book about Helicona will soon be available.
Details about this event will be available soon on this page, according to the number of people enrolled to this course.
The course fee is 150 €, and 50 € has to be added in case of a new subscribtion to Helicona in the current year.
SIGN UP NOW
|10,30||History of codes||Organization||Harmony|
|18,30||Good taste||Invention||Future plans|
|21,30||Jam session||Jam session||Festa|