COURSE ON HELICONA’S VISION
THE PATH TOWARDS EMPATHIC CREATIVITY
2, 3, 4 July, 2020 Verona - Italy
deadline for enrolment: June 2, 2020
Would you like to learn a strategy to help you in your job as a teacher?
Or you may like to become a Helicona trainer?
Helicona proposes a course to learn how to use improvisation in a multidisciplinary and a historical environment as an educational strategy in order to develop:
- improvisation skills (change management and problem solving)
- general musicianship (nurture choices in Good Taste)
- communication strategies
- community awareness.
The course is aimed at teachers and people interested in becoming Helicona trainers, to understand the philosophy that underlies the Helicona method and give tools to use this methodology effectively.
Topics of the Course:
- Research into Balance, Historical Balance, Inner Balance
- Communication strategies and Rhetoric
- Strategies for improvisation, dynamics for listening and reacting
- Multidisciplinary and historical approach, and efficiency of a gesture
- Applications of the method
Activities of the Course:
- Workshop on inner balance (with Michael Schötensack)
- Workshop on a multidisciplinary approach
- Workshop on musical strategies (Rhythm, Melody, Harmony)
- Musical Jam sessions
The course will be run by Davide Monti & Maria Cleary, founders of the Helicona method, with special intervention by Michael Schötensack (Counsellor and Trainer Aleph-PNL Umanistica Biodinamica, Certified Soul Voice® Practitioner).
Details about this method can be found on the website Helicona.it. A book about Helicona will soon be available.
More details about this event will be available soon on this page.
The course fee is 250€, and an additional 50€ for new subscribers to Helicona Association for this current year.
|10,30||History of codes||Organization||Harmony|
|18,30||Good taste||Invention||Future plans|
|21,30||Jam session||Jam session||Festa|